1. VENUE TBC, Clapton, Hackney (Wednesdays 5pm-6pm) FROM SEPTEMBER 2018
- BigKids workshops are 60 minutes in duration.
- Children will develop a deeper understanding of acting techniques.
- They will take part in devised work, improvisation and script.
- Rehearsals will be both independent and directed.
- We encourage all BigKids to take at least one examination each academic year from the LAMDA Acting syllabus.
- Examinations improve communication skills and increase self-confidence.
- LAMDA examinations provide excellent experience for those wishing to study Performing Arts in 6th form or at University, but are equally as useful for those wishing to study other subjects to add points to UCAS applications or enhance their CV’s.
Why LAMDA? Click here
Exam entry fees are additional to the monthly workshop fee.