Our MiniKids workshops are designed to build confidence and communication skills while teaching the fundamentals of acting, singing and dance.
Our experienced practitioners will guide your child through carefully-planned, fun-filled activities in each workshop, which encourage collaboration and stimulate imagination.
Our MiniKids curriculum is written by us to foster a love for the performing arts through the exploration of:
- Working from a text
- Improvising & Devising
- Voice development (tone, projection, clarity, singing)
- Understanding of performance
- Parents of MiniKids receive written updates each term on their child’s development.
- MiniKids share performance work with family and friends at two stages throughout the year, allowing parents to regularly celebrate their progress.
- All our children’s drama groups provide opportunities to work in friendship groups- and with others- to develop confidence and social skills.
- Simple Mindfulness techniques are utilised in workshops to promote wellbeing and self-awareness.
CLAPTON – The Round Chapel, Glenarm Rd – MONDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
STOKE NEWINGTON – The Old Fire Station, Leswin Rd – THURSDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
FOREST GATE – Space East, Arch 439 Cranmer Rd – MONDAYS 3.45pm – 4.35pm
FOREST GATE – Durning Hall Community Centre, Earlham Grove – THURSDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
WALTHAMSTOW – Community Hub, Orford Road – WEDNESDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
WALTHAMSTOW – The Greenleaf Centre, Greenleaf Road – THURSDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
CHINGFORD MOUNT – St. Edmund’s Church, Larkswood Road – THURSDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
LEYTON – Leyton Sports Ground Pavilion, 2, Crawley Road – TUESDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
Following advice from Public Health England and the Department for Education, we’ve worked hard to adapt our workshops and holiday courses to meet the latest government guidelines whilst maintaining all the benefits of our safe, confidence-building environment and developing social skills with evermore focus on wellbeing.
The monthly cost for our after-school workshops amounts to £40, paid via direct debit.