Our MiniKids workshops focus on building your child’s confidence and improving communication skills through drama, singing and dance.
Children participate in fun and energetic warm-ups and activities in every workshop whilst
learning the fundamentals of acting, singing and dance.
We nurture their skills by providing guidance and training in the following areas:
- Exploration of text
- Improvisation & Devising
- Voice (Tone, projection, clarity)
- Understanding of performance
- MiniKids share performance work at two stages throughout the year, giving friends and family the opportunity to witness their child’s progress.
- Parents of all our MiniKids children’s drama groups receive written termly updates on their child’s development.
- Children have the opportunity to work in friendship groups as well as mixed groups to help develop their confidence and social skills.
CLAPTON – The Round Chapel, Glenarm Rd – MONDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
STOKE NEWINGTON – The Old Fire Station, Leswin Rd – THURSDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
FOREST GATE – Space East, Arch 439 Cranmer Rd – MONDAYS 3.45pm – 4.35pm
FOREST GATE – Durning Hall Community Centre, Earlham Grove – THURSDAYS 4pm – 4.50pm
The monthly cost for our after-school workshops amounts to £40, paid via standing order.