MONDAY– The Round Chapel – 4pm-4.50pm
THURSDAY– The Old Fire Station – 4pm-4.50pm
MONDAY – Space East – 4pm-4.50pm
THURSDAY– Durning Hall – 4pm-4.50pm
After school workshops:
- MiniKids workshops are 50 minutes in duration.
- Pupils have the opportunity to work in friendship groups as well as mixed groups to help develop their confidence and social skills.
- Parents receive personalised termly feedback on their child’s progress.
- We explore a variety of stories, themes and scenarios through role-play, devising and improvisation.
- Developing language, projection and clarity through use of voice in performance.
- Opportunities every week to perform to peers.
- Children work in groups and pairs which supports the development of their communication, confidence, social and listening skills.
- MiniKids share performance work with friends and family at 2 stages throughout the year: Christmas and Summer.
- Developing the use of projection and articulation.
- Fun songs from musicals, films and the charts.
- Maintains well-being.
- High in energy – a fun way to keep fit!
- Developing coordination and concentration skills.
- Improving sense of rhythm.