Our MidiKids workshops continue to build on your child’s confidence, while exploring a wider range of acting skills and techniques essential in performance.
Our MidiKids musical theatre and drama workshops develop childrens’ skills by providing insight and training in the following areas:
- Script exploration
- Musical Theatre
- Responsiveness to a scene/character
- Devising & Improvisation
- Genre exploration (Musical Theatre, Melodrama, Slapstick, Drama)
- MidiKids share performance work at three stages throughout the year, giving friends and family the opportunity to witness their child’s progress.
- Parents receive written termly updates on their child’s development.
- Children have the opportunity to work in friendship groups as well as mixed groups to help develop their confidence and social skills.
CLAPTON – The Round Chapel, Glenarm Rd – MONDAYS 5pm – 6pm
STOKE NEWINGTON – The Old Fire Station, Leswin Rd – THURSDAYS 5pm – 6pm
FOREST GATE – Durning Hall Community Centre, Earlham Grove – THURSDAYS 5pm – 6pm
The monthly cost for our after-school workshops amounts to £40, paid via standing order.