- We offer your child one free taster workshop before choosing to enrol – if we have availability in their chosen class.
- Taster workshops must be booked in advance.
- Children must be at least 4 years of age when they start with us.
- Taster workshops take place in the first two weeks of term.
- You must provide us with a contact and health details prior to your child’s workshop.
Enrolling for after-school workshops:
- Payment is made via monthly Direct Debit. The monthly cost is £40. We require one months notice and take an initial payment of £85. This includes the first and final month of workshops and a ShowKids t-shirt.
- Details of our term-dates can be found on our website.
- Sibling discounts are available, please ask us for more information.
Changes, cancellations and missed workshops:
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- We require one months full notice to cancel your child’s workshops, before your Direct Debit is due. Your next Direct Debit payment is cancelled and your initial payment covers the final month.
- Workshops missed, for any reason, cannot be refunded. When your child enrols with us, we reserve their place each week, and therefore these cannot be offered to another child on an ad-hoc basis.
- Missed workshops will not be refunded if a child is isolating as a result of Covid-19.
- If your child misses a workshop, you can arrange to attend another class in the same or a different borough. You must notify us be telephone if you wish to attend another class.
Cancellation of Holiday Courses:
- If you inform us more than two weeks before the start of the holiday course, we will provide credit (for use on any future ShowKids holiday courses) of 50% of the holiday course fee, and refund 50% if required.
- If you inform us between one and two weeks before the start of the holiday course, we will provide credit (for use on any future ShowKids holiday courses) of 50% of the holiday course fee only.
- If you inform us less than one week before the start of the holiday course, a refund or credit cannot be given.
- No refunds are available for any missed days during a holiday course, under any circumstances.