Our goal, through all our courses and in each workshop, is to nurture in every child a love for the arts, a positive connection to others, and a belief in themselves.
A ShowKids Workshop
- provides an inclusive environment in which your child will grow at their own pace through fun yet challenging and skill based activities; whether they dream of a career on stage, or simply need a safe place to express themselves, make friends, and discover a love for the Arts.
- is delivered by caring, highly experienced performing arts practitioners who will support and inspire your child to leave their comfort zone and discover their potential.
- is focused on acquiring the discipline, skills and accuracy needed for performance whilst also developing your child’s transferable life skills, including their communication, concentration, their ability to articulate with confidence, to value others’ opinions, and to work as a team.
- is designed to support your child as they grow over time, from their first MiniKids workshop at the age of 4, to their final BigKids workshop at the age of 16. Some children have attended our workshops for 5 years! Read what our parents have to say about workshops and courses on our testimonials page.
- is created by Natalie Burton; ShowKids’ founder, based on the abilities and interests of the children in each workshop. Natalie has a proven record of successfully delivering high-quality Performing Arts courses in the challenging environment of mainstream education for many years, and it is this expertise that sets us apart from other companies. She brings with her a passion to inspire children through the arts unrestrained by national curriculums and league tables, as well as countless strategies to motivate, differentiate and challenge your child. She ensures all her practitioners are rigorously trained to do the same.
- incorporates mindfulness. In a world where negative impacts on the well-being of children is increasing, our workshops include role-play, reflection, discussion and simple focusing techniques; proven to improve your child’s concentration and memory, develop their emotional self-control and reduce anxiety levels.
- is delivered in small groups, allowing our practitioners to provide individual attention and personalised guidance for your child, in every drama lesson.
- adheres to the highest standards of safeguarding.
Contact Natalie today to try out a free taster workshop in your area