Children, aged 4-14yrs, will work alongside our highly qualified performing arts practitioners to receive outstanding tuition so that they can develop and enhance their performance skills. Our courses not only support and develop children’s confidence, communication and social skills through the collaborative nature of each task but their creative input is essential and valued throughout the week. Children will interpret and create a variety of scenes, dances and characters and explore these through the medium of drama, singing and dance. Children will also be responsible for designing and making the set, props and costumes.
Your child will:
- Receive outstanding tuition from our highly qualified practitioners.
- Develop their speech and language skills including projection, articulation and clarity.
- Develop and enhance skills in acting, dance and singing.
- Develop communication and social skills through scene and choral work.
- Make new friends.
- Hoping for a live showcase! TBC
£295 for 5-days – 9.30am-3.30pm
EARLY BIRD – £315 for 5 days – 8.30am-4.30pm
Discount for current parents & siblings